Welcome to the hub for Peace and Justice in the Greater Lansing Area!
The Peace Education Center is a community with the belief that all life has value. We work to promote compassion and awareness of the potential for interdependence and lasting peace, and nonviolent solutions to world, national, and local conflicts.
Contact us by emailing us at email@example.com
ACTION STEPS YOU CAN TAKE
- Visit CeaseFireToday for a list of ways to make your voice heard, including signing petitions, making calls to congress, and donating to aid agencies.
- Sign this petition from Amnesty International.
- Contact your senators and representatives! Find out who represents you HERE. Or, download this app to your phone: 5Calls. Call your reps DAILY and urge them to support a ceasefire.
- Send letters to the editor of your local paper or comment in public comment sections.
- Urge your city or county government to pass ceasefire resolutions.
Want to learn more? Here are some resources:
Join this BOOK GROUP:
IN THE NEWS
Now accepting Nominations!
The PEC presents the Peacemaker Award to graduating high school seniors who have demonstrated a commitment to peace and social justice through advocacy and leadership. Seniors from Ingham, Eaton, and Clinton counties and Laingsburg are eligible.